The following employment opportunity is available:
Teachers - Various Locations
Status Full Time Continuing
Closing Date Opened
POSITIONS AVAILABLE WITH IMMEDIATE START
Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton offer a uniquely rewarding teaching experience with additional incentives in our Kindergartens, Primary and Secondary schools.
Catholic Education is the largest non government employer of teachers providing enthusiastic educators with a very generous salary.
Our staff work in very caring and supportive environments with a real sense of community within our Schools.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified teachers for the full-time positions commencing January 2020.
Suitably qualified and enthusiastic applicants who are prepared to support the religious ethos of the College and possess the following are encouraged to apply:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current QCT registration • Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
We offer generous incentives for regional placements including:-
- Subsidised housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
Applications to be forwarded to: email@example.com
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Application Document
In order to download the application form for this position we ask that you to first register your details. A download link will be provided next.