Parents & Friends
The Parents & Friends Association is an integral part of Catholic schools in the Diocese and provides a formal structure for parents and others interested in the welfare of the students to plan and organise activities for the benefit of the school.
In particular, Parents & Friends Associations participate in Catholic schools by:
- providing a medium of support, information and involvement of parents/carers in their children’s education and the school community
- developing collaboration between parents/carers and school staff
- promoting the principles of Catholic education
- fostering a distinctive Christian environment in the school
- providing a medium for parents/carers to participate at Diocesan, State and National levels.
While other groups may be active within the life of the school, no group, other than the Parents & Friends Association, can represent the interests of the whole parent body at any school.
The Diocesan Parents & Friends Council has responsibility for the Parent & Friends Associations in the Rockhampton regions and operates within a constitution approved by the Bishop.
Click on this link to the Catholic School Parents Queensland.
Parents & Community
- About Us
- Our Schools
- Teaching & Learning
- Parents & Community