The following employment opportunity is available:
Secondary Teacher Music - Emmaus College, Rockhampton
Secondary Teacher - Music
Full or Part Time Continuing (Negotiable)
Commencing Term 3 2020
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College teaching team. We are seeking a full or part time Teacher (negotiable) specialising in classroom music. The position is continuing starting in Term 3 2020.
Formal qualifications at degree level are required along with a Queensland College of Teacher Registration.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
Applications can be forwarded to: email@example.com with a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees.
Application paperwork can be found at our website, https://emmaus.qld.edu.au/about-us/employment/
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...
About Emmaus College North Rockhampton
Location 362 Yaamba Road and 185 Main Street North Rockhampton QLD 4701
Postal Address PO Box 5799 Red Hill Rockhampton QLD 4701
Approx. Enrolment 1270
Founded 1993 by the Sisters of St Joseph and Christian Brothers
Parish Parish of Rockhampton North
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Application Document
In order to download the application form for this position we ask that you to first register your details. A download link will be provided next.