The following employment opportunity is available:
Library Manager - Emmaus College, North Rockhampton
Emmaus College, North Rockhampton
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College Library team. We are seeking a full time Librarian who can apply professional skills, knowledge and experience to manage, organise, plan, implement and develop Library services.
Formal qualifications at degree level are required along with relevant post graduate qualifications. It is desirable that the applicant would have qualifications which would enable eligibility to be a member of ALIA (Australian Library and Information Association).
A Working with Children Check (WWCC) and eligibility for a Suitability Notice is required.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
The Library Manager will:
- Autonomously manage and administer the library budget in line with broader plans and budget strategies;
- Apply professional skills, knowledge and experience to develop, devise, administer and supervise those systems that allow the distribution of library resources among staff and students;
- Use considerable personal initiative and significant discretion to ensure equitable access to resources within both libraries for all students and staff, in a manner which supports the Catholic ethos of Emmaus College.
For further information and to apply for this position visit the college website at www.emmaus.qld.edu.au
Applications close: 23rd August 2020
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...
About Emmaus College North Rockhampton
Location 362 Yaamba Road and 185 Main Street North Rockhampton QLD 4701
Postal Address PO Box 5799 Red Hill Rockhampton QLD 4701
Approx. Enrolment 1270
Founded 1993 by the Sisters of St Joseph and Christian Brothers
Parish Parish of Rockhampton North
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Application Document
In order to download the application form for this position we ask that you to first register your details. A download link will be provided next.