Teaching & Learning
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and pay our respect to the Elders, past, present and future, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Indigenous Australia.
We welcome and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and their families to work in partnership with us to achieve successful educational outcomes.
The Indigenous Education Team provides support to schools, staff, students, parents and community. The team consists of:
- Diocesan Indigenous Education Coordinator
- Indigenous Career and Transitions Pathways Officer
- Regional Indigenous Education Liaison Officers
- School Based Indigenous Education Liaison Officers
- Indigenous Teacher Assistants