The following employment opportunity is available:
Secondary Teachers 2020 - Marist College Emerald
Marist College Emerald is a Catholic co-educational College of approximately 560 students in years 7-12 situated in Emerald, Central Queensland. At Marist College, we offer a uniquely rewarding teaching experience with additional incentives.
Emerald is a short 3 hour drive west of Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast, and boasts many attractions including lush botanical gardens, shopping complexes and community based events for the whole family.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified teachers for the full-time positions commencing January 2020.
The ability to teach in the following subject areas would be advantageous:-
- Health and Physical Education
Suitably qualified and enthusiastic applicants who are prepared to support the religious ethos of the College and possess the following are encouraged to apply:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current QCT registration • Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Subsidised housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
Please visit the College website (http://www.maristcollegeemerald.com.au/) to download an application package and for a full list of the incentives available.
Applications can be either emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Mr Mark Green
PO Box 81
Emerald Qld 4720
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference…
About Marist College Emerald
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Application Document
In order to download the application form for this position we ask that you to first register your details. A download link will be provided next.