The following employment opportunity is available:
Relief Kindergarten Teachers - All Regions
Status Casual Relief
Closing Date Opened
Relief Kindergarten Teachers
Shape the future through education with lots of laughs, fun and creativity. Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton invite applications from qualified Early Childhood teachers for the position of Relief Kindergarten Teachers in all regions.
Qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic Education and possess the following are encouraged to apply:-
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (4 Year University Qualified Early Childhood Teacher).
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education.
- Current Queensland College of Teacher Registration in addition to an Exemption Blue Card is a mandatory requirement of this role.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Above award salary structure for teaching staff
- Above award non-contact time to perform the teacher director role
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
Apply today by downloading an application from the links below. Applications are to be submitted to:-
Mrs Tracey Novak
Early Learning and Care Consultant
Phone: (07) 4994 8036
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference…
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Application Document
In order to download the application form for this position we ask that you to first register your details. A download link will be provided next.