Year 6 Classroom Teacher – St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School
Location: North Rockhampton
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 18 Feb 2019
Applications are currently invited for the position of Full Time Contract Classroom Teacher (Year 6) at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School, North Rockhampton, commencing 25 February 2019 until 19 January 2020. We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
The successful applicant will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of a high quality educational programs. You will have well developed organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
To apply, please download an application package using the links below and submit your application to:-
Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4700
Phone: 07 4994 8000
Applications close 5pm Monday, 18 February 2019.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.