Teaching Vacancies – Chanel College
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 22 Oct 2018
Chanel College is a Catholic Co-Educational College (7-12) and is situated in the Harbour Town of Gladstone with direct access to the Great Barrier Reef.
Applications are currently invited from dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for the following full-time, both full time continuing and contract teaching positions are available to commence from 21 January 2019:-
- Co-Curricular Program Leader – Tier 2
- Classroom Teachers 2019 – Subject Combinations:
Teaching Load: Full -Time, 6 Classes depending on the applicant’s subject areas of expertise Pastoral Care Class (Vertical Years 7 – 12)
* Religious Education (Years 7 – 12)
* Study of Religion (Years 11 & 12)
* Christian Ministry & Theology (Cert III & IV)
* English (Years 7 – 12)
* Mathematics (Years 7 – 10)
* General Mathematics (Years 11 & 12)
* Specialists Mathematics (Years 11 & 12)
* Humanities & Social Science (Years 7 – 12)
* Physics (Years 11 & 12)
* Psychology (Years 11 & 12)
* Art (Years 7 – 12)
* Japanese (Years 7 – 12)
* Physical Education (Years 7 – 12)
* Industrial Technology & Design (Years 7 – 10)
* Furnishing Skills (Years 11 & 12)
An ability to teach Religious Education would be an advantage.
For teachers in the VET areas, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) (is desirable).
Current Registration (or the ability to gain registration) with the Queensland College of Teachers is a mandatory requirement.
Applicants for the position must have a commitment to the philosophy, ideals and values of Catholic Education. Applicants should possess a willingness to be involved in the College’s extra-curricular program. The successful applicants will have appropriate experience and an understanding of and a commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education.
Application requirements for the teaching position are available on the College website: www.chanelcollege.qld.edu.au
To apply, applications should be marked “Private and Confidential” and should be addressed to:-
The Principal’s Executive Assistant
11 Paterson Street
Gladstone QLD 4680
Applications close 9:00am, Monday, 22 October 2018.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.