Secondary Teachers – Marist College
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 15 Oct 2018
Marist College, Emerald invite applications from dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for the following full-time, continuing positions commencing January 2019. Current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers is essential for all positions.
- Visual Art
- Technology (including Metalwork and Woodwork)
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education.
- A desire to serve the community of Emerald
The successful applicant/s will have current Teacher Registration and be a highly trained and qualified professional with experience in the provision of high quality Education programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
Marist College offers generous incentives including:
- Subsidised housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%.
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries.
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities.
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program (24 hour counselling service).
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance.
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations.
Applications close Monday 15 October 2018, and should be addressed to:
Marist College, Emerald
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures