Kindergarten Teacher Director, St Anthony’s Catholic Kindergarten
Location: North Rockhampton
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 7 Jun 2018
Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton invites applications from qualified Early Childhood teachers to lead this newly Queensland Approved Kindergarten Centre due to open in 2019.
Above Award conditions apply to this position – Salary up to $100,936.
Qualified Teachers who are committed to the ideals of Catholic Education and possess the following are encouraged to apply:-
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (4 Year University Qualified Early Childhood Teacher)
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
- A desire to serve the community of Rockhampton
We offer generous incentives including:-
– Above award salary structure for teaching staff
– Above award non-contact time to perform the teacher director role
– Above award holiday leave provisions (one week additional leave than prescribed in the award
– Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
– Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
– Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
– Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
– Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
– Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
For further information, please contact:
Mrs Kathryn Byrne,
Early Learning and Care Coordinator
Catholic Education Office,
PO Box 524,
Rockhampton Qld 4700,
Phone: (07) 4994 8000 or Email: email@example.com
Please download an application package using the links below and submit your application to:
Employee Support Services
Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
Rockhampton Qld 4700
Telephone: (07) 4994 8086
Applications close Thursday, 7 June 2018.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures.
Our school exist not to be different, but to make a difference.