HR & Recruitment Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 1 Mar 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join our team in this new role. Located at the Catholic Education Office, Rockhampton, and reporting to the Employee Support Services Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating a range of HR and recruitment functions across the organisation. With relevant experience as an HR Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator or similar, you will be confident in providing advice and improving our existing services.
Your communication skills, both verbal and written will be excellent and you must have a high level of attention to detail and a hands-on approach to your work.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, updating and designing new and current recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Implementing online recruitment solutions which allow for the integration of data with the current HRIS/Payroll system.
- Developing and implementing contemporary, innovative and effective solutions to address critical HR and recruitment issues.
- Ensuring effective employment processes in line with current legislation and industry standards.
- Managing the compliance of new and existing employees relating to Qld College of Teacher Registration, Working with Children Checks and other mandatory requirements, providing regular reports and advice to senior managers and schools as required.
A successful candidate for this role will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- Relevant experience in an HR Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator or similar role, preferably in the education industry.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong teamwork and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure, handle and prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
To have a confidential discussion with the Employee Support Services Manager about the role telephone: (07) 4994 8087.
In recognition of your qualifications and experience, Catholic Education offers excellent salary and benefits for the successful applicant.
Applications close Friday 1 March 2019.
Please download an application package below and submit your application to:
The Employee Support Services Manager
Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
Rockhampton Qld 4700
Telephone: (07) 4994 8000
Download our free App from the App store by searching for “dceorocky”. It’s a great way to receive some helpful hints on applications, as well as alerts on positions vacant.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.