Graduate and Experienced Teachers – 2019
Location: Central Queenland
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Opened
Each year Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton appoints a number of new teachers (both graduate and experienced) to primary schools in Central Queensland for the start of each school year.
Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton is seeking full-time graduate and experienced primary teachers to work in the Rockhampton Diocese, commencing in 2019. We currently have a number of full-time continuing, full-time contract, and part time contract vacancies in the following locations.
- St Joseph’s Blackall – Full-time continuing
- St Patrick’s Emerald – Full-time 12 month contract
- St Brigid’s Emerald – Full-time 12 month contract
- St Joseph’s Biloela – Full-time continuing
- St Joseph’s Park Avenue – Full Time Continuing
- St Anthony’s North Rockhampton – 12 month part time contract
A number of incentives are available to the successful applicants (based on location) which include, subsidised accommodation, assistance with relocation, location incentives and additional travel days.
To view the wonders of the region and what they have to offer please follow the links below.
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
· Relevant tertiary qualifications/eligibility to graduate
· Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
· A desire to serve the community of Central Queensland
When making application for a teaching position please download an application package below and submit your application to:
Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
Rockhampton Qld 4700
Telephone: (07) 4994 8088
Download our free App from the App store by searching for “dceorocky”. It’s a great way to receive some helpful hints on applications, as well as alerts on positions vacant.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.