Deputy Principal – St Patrick’s College
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 28 May 2018
Applications are invited for the full time position of Deputy Principal at St Patrick’s College, Mackay (11-12).
The successful applicant for this leadership position will have a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education based on a personal faith, participate in the faith life of their parish, as well as have appropriate teaching experience, academic qualifications and leadership qualities.
The Deputy Principal assists in the development of the vision for the school which is based on a clear moral purpose and is committed to the learning and growth of young people and adults. Within the Catholic School, ‘the theological virtues of Faith, Hope and Love provide the foundation and energising force of this moral purpose and give life to the cardinal virtues of Prudence, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance so necessary in Christian leadership.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Attractive Salary Structure for positions of Leadership
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
To apply for this position please download an application package using the links below and submit your application to:-
Catholic Education, Diocese of Rockhampton
PO Box 524
Rockhampton Qld 4700
Telephone: (07) 4994 8088
Applications close Monday 28 May 2018.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.
To assist with your application please provide the following details in order to download the Senior Leadership application form.