Classroom Teacher (Upper Primary) St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 25 May 2018
Catholic Education, Diocese of Rockhampton currently invite expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the position of full time contract teacher, (Upper Primary) until 20 January 2019 at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Barcaldine (P-6).
The successful applicant will have appropriate experience, an understanding of, and a commitment to the ethos of Catholic education.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Subsidised Housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- $500 annual travel allowance
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
You will have current Teacher Registration and be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high quality upper primary programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
Applications close 5pm Friday 25 May 2018.
To apply for this position please download an application package using the links below.
For general inquiries, please contact:
Employee Support Services
Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4700
Phone: 4994 8088
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.