Religion & Curriculum
Our Diocesan Learning Framework identifies and articulates what we believe is essential for all learners - adults and children alike - in our Catholic Schools.
It is designed to:
- Embody and reflect our Catholic Christian values and beliefs
- Focus on ALL learners - adults and children alike
- Enable, encourage and nurture individual school responses
- Be a beginning point to inform any school based decision - making
The Learning Framework: Preamble articulates who we are and who we are striving to become as a community of Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Rockhampton.
Our Diocesan Learning Framework consists of the following components:
- A statement of our purpose for all learners in Catholics schools
- Our beliefs about God, each person, learners and Catholic school communities
- Our beliefs about reflective and self directed learners
Click to download Learning Framework PDF